- App Category: Tools
- License: Free
- Rating: 4.3/5.0 – 10,000,000+ reviews
- APK Size: 6.5M
- Content Rating: Everyone
- Developed By: App Annie Basics
My Data Manager – Data Usage App Details:
Download My Data Manager – Data Usage app from this page and play on your Windows PC. We bring you the best Tools category app to download and play on your laptop screen without any issues. The latest version of the app 9.3.0 released on October 30, 2020 and it comes with a lot of stunning features. Continue reading this blog post to know a simple way to Install the app even though the official version of the laptop is not yet available.
My Data Manager – Data Usage is the topmost and popular app with more than 10,000,000+ installations with 4.3 / 5.0 star average rating on Google playstore. It is available to download for FREE on mobile platforms. Whereas, for the Desktop platform, the app is not developed. Officially there is no way we can install this app on PC. But it doesn’t mean that this closes doors for all the Windows and Mac users to use this app. There are a few tricks that allow us to install any app available on Google playstore to laptop.
We are going to use Android emulators in this article to Download My Data Manager – Data Usage for PC. These emulators creates a virutal android environment in the PC platform and helps us to install and use the apps like My Data Manager – Data Usage.
Before we proceed with the installation steps of My Data Manager – Data Usage for PC using Emulator methods, here is the Google playstore link to download the app on your smartphone –
[appbox googleplay com.mobidia.android.mdm]
My Data Manager Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
As mentioned earlier, we will be using an Android emulator to Download and Install My Data Manager – Data Usage on Windows 10 / 8 / 7 or Mac PC. If the official website or desktop app available, we can straightaway use them. But when the PC version of the My Data Manager app is not available, we can still install and play using Emulators. Here are the two of the popular Android emulators.
My Data Manager – Data Usage Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks app player is the most popular among all the emulators available. It has a super simple GUI and stunning performance advantage over the other emulators. We bring this to you, a simple tutorial that helps you to Download and Install My Data Manager for PC using Bluestacks method. Just follow these steps and start using My Data Manager – Data Usage app on your PC right after that.
- Download Bluestacks on your laptop. It is available for free to install. Here is the complete Bluestacks guide for installation – Download Bluestacks
- Locate the installed Bluestacks.exe (Windows) / Bluestacks.dmg (Mac) file and double click to start the installation.
- Be patient while the Bluestacks app player installs, launch it upon successful installation. Complete the one-time setup process.
- Now it prompts you to sign in to your Google account to use Play store services. Just enter your Google account details and allow all the permissions.
- You will get Bluestacks home screen now. Find the Google playstore app on the home page and tap on it.
- Search for My Data Manager – Data Usage app name on Playstore. Find the app developed by App Annie Basics and click on the Install button.
- Once the My Data Manager is installed, you should be able to see the My Data Manager app icon on the Bluestacks screen.
Simply double click on the icon and start using the app with all the features that mobile supports. You can alternatively use the search bar on the Bluestacks home screen to install the My Data Manager – Data Usage app.
Note: Some of the apps which requires Bluetooth, Camera access might not work well with Bluestacks.
My Data Manager – Data Usage Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
Yet another awesome emulator to Download and play My Data Manager – Data Usage app on Windows PC is NoxPlayer. The installation process is quite similar as of Bluestacks. Let’s jump into the details without much ado.
- Download NoxPlayer from this link and install it – Download NoxPlayer
- After it is installed, find search bar on the homescreen and search for My Data Manager – Data Usage app.
- Once you find the correct app, click on the Install button and My Data Manager – Data Usage app will be automatically installed to your Windows PC.
If you want to install it easily, download the APK or XAPK file and then drag and drop to NoxPlayer homescreen to get it installed.
My Data Manager – Data Usage for Mac:
Follow the same steps now to get your favorite My Data Manager app to your MacBook. The Bluestacks software is available for the Mac platform as well. Follow the installation guide link and get it for iOS.
Download the Bluestacks emulator now and turn your computer into a better gaming platform. Seamlessly play games like PUBG, NFS, Subway surfers, etc. on your laptop screen with Bluestacks. With Bluestacks, users can have full access to all the features of My Data Manager – Data Usage on Windows and Mac platforms.
My Data Manager – Data Usage on Windows PC – Conclusion:
My Data Manager – Data Usage is an amazing app that makes everything simple for you with it’s easy to navigate interface. If you love Tools, then you are probably already familiar with the app – My Data Manager. Now free download My Data Manager – Data Usage with WebWikipedia detailed guide and let’s not limit your hands to a tiny screen.
We are concluding this article on How to Download and Install My Data Manager – Data Usage for PC Windows 10/8/7 or Mac Laptop using the Android emulators’ method. If you find any difficulties, comment below. We will help you out!