Download Bluestacks on your PC – Bluestacks is one of the popular Android app simulators that allow you to run any android apps on Windows or Mac platforms.
Bluestacks is a cloud-based cross-platform product founded in 2011. Millions and millions of users use this app player to run their favorite games on PC. It is available on Windows and Mac platforms only for now.
Before installing the Bluestacks, make sure your laptop meet the required configuration needs –
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GB Free HDD space
- Latest graphics card installed
Bluestacks is a bit heavy software so make sure to have this required configuration laptop to smooth functioning.
Download Bluestacks – Windows & Mac:
- Step 1: Here is the download link for Bluestacks for PC – Download Bluestacks. This link automatically detects the OS and downloads the .exe file for Windows or .dmg file for macOS.
- Step 2: Once the software is downloaded, you can double-click on the downloaded file to install it.
- Step 3: Complete the one-time installation process and you can keep the default settings. Log in with your Google account if prompted.
- Step 4: Now you’ll be on the Homescreen of Bluestacks. Find the Google play store app pre-installed in Bluestacks. Click on it to open.
- Step 5: Search for your favorite app that you want to download on your Windows / Mac PC on Playstore and click on the Install button.
Voila! Your favourite game or app is now installed on your laptop. You can find the app icon on the Bluestacks homescreen. Double-click on the app icon and start using it the way you use it on your smart phone.