- App Category: Books & Reference
- License: Free
- Rating: 4.5/5.0 – 1,000,000+ reviews
- APK Size: 48M
- Content Rating: Everyone
- Developed By: EVOLLY.APP
Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary App Details:
Download Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary app from this page and play on your Windows PC. We bring you the best Books & Reference category app to download and play on your laptop screen without any issues. The latest version of the app 8.3.8 released on January 16, 2021 and it comes with a lot of stunning features. Continue reading this blog post to know a simple way to Install the app even though the official version of the laptop is not yet available.
Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary is the topmost and popular app with more than 1,000,000+ installations with 4.5 / 5.0 star average rating on Google playstore. It is available to download for FREE on mobile platforms. Whereas, for the Desktop platform, the app is not developed. Officially there is no way we can install this app on PC. But it doesn’t mean that this closes doors for all the Windows and Mac users to use this app. There are a few tricks that allow us to install any app available on Google playstore to laptop.
We are going to use Android emulators in this article to Download Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary for PC. These emulators creates a virutal android environment in the PC platform and helps us to install and use the apps like Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary.
Before we proceed with the installation steps of Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary for PC using Emulator methods, here is the Google playstore link to download the app on your smartphone –
[appbox googleplay com.grandsons.dictsharp]
Dict Box Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
As mentioned earlier, we will be using an Android emulator to Download and Install Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary on Windows 10 / 8 / 7 or Mac PC. If the official website or desktop app available, we can straightaway use them. But when the PC version of the Dict Box app is not available, we can still install and play using Emulators. Here are the two of the popular Android emulators.
Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks app player is the most popular among all the emulators available. It has a super simple GUI and stunning performance advantage over the other emulators. We bring this to you, a simple tutorial that helps you to Download and Install Dict Box for PC using Bluestacks method. Just follow these steps and start using Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary app on your PC right after that.
- Download Bluestacks on your laptop. It is available for free to install. Here is the complete Bluestacks guide for installation – Download Bluestacks
- Locate the installed Bluestacks.exe (Windows) / Bluestacks.dmg (Mac) file and double click to start the installation.
- Be patient while the Bluestacks app player installs, launch it upon successful installation. Complete the one-time setup process.
- Now it prompts you to sign in to your Google account to use Play store services. Just enter your Google account details and allow all the permissions.
- You will get Bluestacks home screen now. Find the Google playstore app on the home page and tap on it.
- Search for Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary app name on Playstore. Find the app developed by EVOLLY.APP and click on the Install button.
- Once the Dict Box is installed, you should be able to see the Dict Box app icon on the Bluestacks screen.
Simply double click on the icon and start using the app with all the features that mobile supports. You can alternatively use the search bar on the Bluestacks home screen to install the Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary app.
Note: Some of the apps which requires Bluetooth, Camera access might not work well with Bluestacks.
Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
Yet another awesome emulator to Download and play Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary app on Windows PC is NoxPlayer. The installation process is quite similar as of Bluestacks. Let’s jump into the details without much ado.
- Download NoxPlayer from this link and install it – Download NoxPlayer
- After it is installed, find search bar on the homescreen and search for Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary app.
- Once you find the correct app, click on the Install button and Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary app will be automatically installed to your Windows PC.
If you want to install it easily, download the APK or XAPK file and then drag and drop to NoxPlayer homescreen to get it installed.
Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary for Mac:
Follow the same steps now to get your favorite Dict Box app to your MacBook. The Bluestacks software is available for the Mac platform as well. Follow the installation guide link and get it for iOS.
Download the Bluestacks emulator now and turn your computer into a better gaming platform. Seamlessly play games like PUBG, NFS, Subway surfers, etc. on your laptop screen with Bluestacks. With Bluestacks, users can have full access to all the features of Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary on Windows and Mac platforms.
Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary on Windows PC – Conclusion:
Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary is an amazing app that makes everything simple for you with it’s easy to navigate interface. If you love Books & Reference, then you are probably already familiar with the app – Dict Box. Now free download Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary with WebWikipedia detailed guide and let’s not limit your hands to a tiny screen.
We are concluding this article on How to Download and Install Dict Box – Universal Offline Dictionary for PC Windows 10/8/7 or Mac Laptop using the Android emulators’ method. If you find any difficulties, comment below. We will help you out!