If you are one of those guys who want to relish the lavish experience of Desmos Scientific Calculator for PC on Windows 10/8/7 or Mac Laptop then we assure you that you have ended up at the right place. In this post, we will take you through step by step procedure to have Desmos Scientific Calculator for PC.
Even though the official desktop version for Desmos Scientific Calculator is not available, you can still download and install Desmos Scientific Calculator on PC using a few tricks. We will list down two of the simple methods to have this best Education app, Desmos Scientific Calculator for Windows & Mac PC.
Desmos Scientific Calculator app specifications:
||Desmos Scientific Calculator
||Windows, Mac OS, and Android 5.0 and up
Desmos Scientific Calculator is a very popular Android Education app. It is developed by Desmos Inc and published to Google’s PlayStore and Apple’s AppStore. Desmos Scientific Calculator has got a very good number of installations around 100,000+ with 4.6 out of 5 average user rating.
Desmos Scientific Calculator for Android –
[appbox googleplay com.desmos.scientific]
Download Desmos Scientific Calculator for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac):
In Contemporary days, Mobile is the dominating electric gadget used by almost everyone and everywhere in the world. These days people are using mobiles day in and day out. To accustom to trends, developers are not focusing on websites and desktop applications. Instead, they are developing Mobile native Android and iOS applications.
So, Mobile app development has become the prime option for companies. It has become a tedious task for users who want to enjoy apps like Desmos Scientific Calculator on personal computer’s big screen. Here comes the problem solvers, Android application Emulators.
Android Emulators enable us to use the Android application on PC or Laptop. There are several players who have developed and published Android Emulators. The following are a few popular ones.
- Nox Player
- Ko Player
The list goes on, there are plenty of other good Android Emulators as well. All the mentioned emulators are the best and work very well to use Desmos Scientific Calculator on PC.
After hours of research and considering the different elements like usability, popularity and, user community BlueStacks and MEmu Play are the prominent ones. So in this blog post, we will guide you to get the Desmos Scientific Calculator for PC via Bluestacks App Player and MEmu Play.
Desmos Scientific Calculator for PC – Bluestacks:
Bluestacks is the first company to introduce Android emulators to its users. As a first one, it is the most widely used android emulator and it has got a very good community as well. BlueStacks supports both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Let’s start our installation guide to download and install Desmos Scientific Calculator windows and mac PC using Bluestacks.
- On your browser, Visit the link Download BlueStacks and follow the guide to install Bluestacks on your PC.
- Wait for the installation to complete and once it is installed, open it just like other applications.
- It will ask you for a login, login with your google email account. Done, you have successfully set up the Bluestacks on your PC.
- Find the Search bar located in the top right corner of the BlueStacks home page.
- Type “Desmos Scientific Calculator” in the search bar and you will be prompted with the results.
- Click on the Desmos Scientific Calculator icon, then click on the install button. Wait for download of 1.6M and installation process to complete.
- Once the installation is complete, you will find the Desmos Scientific Calculator icon on the home page of the BlueStacks app.
Installing the Desmos Scientific Calculator for PC is similar to installing an app on the mobile phone with the BlueStacks. Double click on the app icon and enjoy your Desmos Scientific Calculator on PC.
Key Points about Bluestacks:
BlueStacks 4 is the latest version of the BlueStacks app player. It is RAM intensive, it requires and uses a higher RAM compared to other emulators. Not all the features in BlueStacks are free. If you want to use premium features you have to pay and upgrade. If you have a budget then go for BlueStacks Pro Version. Pro version is faster than any other emulator. Pro version is useful especially for gamers who need speed and stable performance.
Desmos Scientific Calculator for PC – MEmu play:
MEmu is one of the best, free and, widely used Android Emulator. MEmu has got a very good user community as well. MEmu Play supports only Windows and does not offer anything for Mac.
Let’s start our installation guide to download and install Desmos Scientific Calculator windows and mac PC using MEmu Play.
- Download the installer file with extension .exe from MEmu Play website.
- Click on the .exe file as an administrator and install the MEmu like other applications.
- Do one-time sign up with google mail account. Done, you have successfully set up the MEmu play on your PC.
- Find the Goole PlayStore icon on the home screen of MEmu Play. Click on the PlayStore, then you will be seeing PlayStore interface just like in Mobile.
- Search for the “Desmos Scientific Calculator” and install it as we do in Mobile. Desmos Scientific Calculator APK size is 1.6M.
- Once the installation is complete, you will find the Desmos Scientific Calculator icon on the home page of the MEmu app.
We are all set, double click on the Desmos Scientific Calculator for icon and cherish your favorite Desmos Scientific Calculator on PC.
Why Desmos Scientific Calculator for PC?
Move beyond arithmetic with the Desmos scientific calculator! In addition to the basic operations, take advantage of a variety of built-in functions for exploring trigonometry, statistics, combinatorics, and more. Or, define and evaluate your own functions — all for free.
At Desmos, we imagine a world of universal math literacy where math is accessible and enjoyable for all students. To that end, we’ve built a simple yet powerful scientific calculator that runs on the same blazingly fast math engine as our next-generation graphing calculator, but with a more streamlined set of features, for those times when you just don’t need a graph. It’s intuitive, beautiful, and completely free.
Arithmetic: In addition to the basic operations, the scientific calculator also supports exponentiation, radicals, absolute value, logarithms, rounding, and percentages.
Trigonometry: Evaluate the fundamental trigonometric functions and their inverses, using either radians or degrees for angle measure.
Statistics: Compute the mean and standard deviation (sample or population) of a list of data.
Combinatorics: Count combinations and permutations and calculate factorials.
– Works offline, no internet connection required.
– Create and evaluate your own functions using familiar function notation.
– Assign values to variables for later use.
– View multiple expressions at once. Unlike many scientific calculators, all of your previous work remains visible on the screen.
– The “ans” key always holds the value of your last computation so that you never have to remember or copy a result. If you change an earlier expression, the “ans” value updates automatically.
– Did we mention it’s free?
Learn more at www.desmos.com, and visit www.desmos.com/scientific to see the free, online version of our scientific calculator.
Desmos Scientific Calculator for PC – Conclusion:
We hope, we have guided you well in installing the Desmos Scientific Calculator for PC. Cherish the experience of Desmos Scientific Calculator on PC by following our step by step procedure for either Bluestacks or MEmu Play. If you face any issues, please reach us through the comments box below. We are more than happy to see your comments and help you.