If you are one of those guys who want to relish the lavish experience of BlazeTV for PC on Windows 10/8/7 or Mac Laptop then we assure you that you have ended up at the right place. In this post, we will take you through step by step procedure to have BlazeTV for PC.
Even though the official desktop version for BlazeTV is not available, you can still download and install BlazeTV on PC using a few tricks. We will list down two of the simple methods to have this best News & Magazines app, BlazeTV for Windows & Mac PC.
BlazeTV app specifications:
||News & Magazines
||Windows, Mac OS, and Android 4.2 and up
||BLAZE MEDIA LLC
BlazeTV is a very popular Android News & Magazines app. It is developed by BLAZE MEDIA LLC and published to Google’s PlayStore and Apple’s AppStore. BlazeTV has got a very good number of installations around 100,000+ with 4.0 out of 5 average user rating.
BlazeTV for Android –
[appbox googleplay com.levintv]
Download BlazeTV for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac):
In Contemporary days, Mobile is the dominating electric gadget used by almost everyone and everywhere in the world. These days people are using mobiles day in and day out. To accustom to trends, developers are not focusing on websites and desktop applications. Instead, they are developing Mobile native Android and iOS applications.
So, Mobile app development has become the prime option for companies. It has become a tedious task for users who want to enjoy apps like BlazeTV on personal computer’s big screen. Here comes the problem solvers, Android application Emulators.
Android Emulators enable us to use the Android application on PC or Laptop. There are several players who have developed and published Android Emulators. The following are a few popular ones.
- Nox Player
- Ko Player
The list goes on, there are plenty of other good Android Emulators as well. All the mentioned emulators are the best and work very well to use BlazeTV on PC.
After hours of research and considering the different elements like usability, popularity and, user community BlueStacks and MEmu Play are the prominent ones. So in this blog post, we will guide you to get the BlazeTV for PC via Bluestacks App Player and MEmu Play.
BlazeTV for PC – Bluestacks:
Bluestacks is the first company to introduce Android emulators to its users. As a first one, it is the most widely used android emulator and it has got a very good community as well. BlueStacks supports both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Let’s start our installation guide to download and install BlazeTV windows and mac PC using Bluestacks.
- On your browser, Visit the link Download BlueStacks and follow the guide to install Bluestacks on your PC.
- Wait for the installation to complete and once it is installed, open it just like other applications.
- It will ask you for a login, login with your google email account. Done, you have successfully set up the Bluestacks on your PC.
- Find the Search bar located in the top right corner of the BlueStacks home page.
- Type “BlazeTV” in the search bar and you will be prompted with the results.
- Click on the BlazeTV icon, then click on the install button. Wait for download of 42M and installation process to complete.
- Once the installation is complete, you will find the BlazeTV icon on the home page of the BlueStacks app.
Installing the BlazeTV for PC is similar to installing an app on the mobile phone with the BlueStacks. Double click on the app icon and enjoy your BlazeTV on PC.
Key Points about Bluestacks:
BlueStacks 4 is the latest version of the BlueStacks app player. It is RAM intensive, it requires and uses a higher RAM compared to other emulators. Not all the features in BlueStacks are free. If you want to use premium features you have to pay and upgrade. If you have a budget then go for BlueStacks Pro Version. Pro version is faster than any other emulator. Pro version is useful especially for gamers who need speed and stable performance.
BlazeTV for PC – MEmu play:
MEmu is one of the best, free and, widely used Android Emulator. MEmu has got a very good user community as well. MEmu Play supports only Windows and does not offer anything for Mac.
Let’s start our installation guide to download and install BlazeTV windows and mac PC using MEmu Play.
- Download the installer file with extension .exe from MEmu Play website.
- Click on the .exe file as an administrator and install the MEmu like other applications.
- Do one-time sign up with google mail account. Done, you have successfully set up the MEmu play on your PC.
- Find the Goole PlayStore icon on the home screen of MEmu Play. Click on the PlayStore, then you will be seeing PlayStore interface just like in Mobile.
- Search for the “BlazeTV” and install it as we do in Mobile. BlazeTV APK size is 42M.
- Once the installation is complete, you will find the BlazeTV icon on the home page of the MEmu app.
We are all set, double click on the BlazeTV for icon and cherish your favorite BlazeTV on PC.
Why BlazeTV for PC?
BlazeTV® is the best source for the most thought-provoking personalities and conservative ideas free from censorship by the coastal elites. BlazeTV breaks free from leftist censors and empowers content creators to be who they are, without filters.
BlazeTV has the content you want, on-demand, when you want it.
Download BlazeTV to watch the best in pro-America, pro-free speech content from conservative personalities you know and love. There are no PC advertisers controlling the content, no digital mobs calling the shots, and no big tech censors muzzling the message.
Free speech is under attack. Get the uncensored TRUTH.
The BlazeTV app plugs you in to on-demand video from the best talent in conservative media. Tune in to Live TV to stream live broadcasts from your favorite BlazeTV hosts. Watch Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Steven Crowder, Eric Bolling, Phil Robertson, and many more whenever you want, however you want.
Don’t miss these exclusive BlazeTV shows:
– Louder with Crowder: Late night is finally funny again. BlazeTV is the only place to watch Steven Crowder uncensored and on demand. Every Crowder video banned by YouTube is available just for BlazeTV subscribers. Hold on to your butt (or laugh it off)!
– LevinTV: America’s nightly town hall meeting with the Great One, Mark Levin. Levin’s program leaps from radio to TV with in-depth episodes exploring the U.S. Constitution, explaining the meaning of liberty, and fighting progressive tyranny.
– GlennTV: The truth lives here. As a staunch defender of the Constitution, individual liberties, and free markets, Glenn Beck breaks out the chalkboard to expose anti-American progressives and fight for conservative solutions every day.
– America with Eric Bolling: Be bold, be brash, be America. Eric Bolling is back with the show they wouldn’t put on cable TV. Join Eric for exclusive interviews with movers and shakers in Washington, D.C., inside looks at Congress and the Trump White House, and good, old-fashioned American pride.
– In the Woods with Phil: Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson is back. Progressive TV executives wouldn’t let him speak his mind, so now he’s coming straight to you from the woods with 70 years of unfiltered wisdom and uncensored biblical common sense.
– The Steve Deace Show: Fear God, tell the truth, and make money. Steve Deace is here to deliver principled conservatism with a snarky twist served up daily. There’s just one rule: No B.S.
– The White House Brief with Jon Miller: Jon Miller is BlazeTV’s man inside President Donald Trump’s White House. Miller’s trademark no-holds-barred style of covering not only the president but the White House press corps has turned him into an internet sensation.
– Humor Me with Chad Prather: Nobody has a way with words quite like “The Political Cowboy” Chad Prather. Ride along and experience the comedy, craziness, and common sense in Chad’s life firsthand — on the road, at home, and on the stage. Get ready, America — you’re in for quite a ride.
– Pat Gray Unleashed: Unique analysis, insight and fun. Pat Gray pulls no punches with his biting analysis and signature wit, restoring common sense to a senseless world.
– Pseudo-Intellectual with Lauren Chen: Lauren Chen dives into stories not covered anywhere else at the intersection of culture and politics.
– Rant Nation: Someone has to say it … and that someone is Graham Allen. Rants, high-profile interviews, skits, and journeys into Real America – watch a new episode of Rant Nation with Graham Allen every Tuesday and Thursday.
– Relatable with Allie Beth Stuckey: Upbeat and in depth, Relatable with Allie Beth Stuckey breaks down the latest in culture, news, theology, and politics from a Christian, conservative perspective.
-Wilkow: Dynamic truth-telling, rational political analysis, and arguments that cannot be broken. Andrew Wilkow tells it like it is every Friday.
BlazeTV for PC – Conclusion:
We hope, we have guided you well in installing the BlazeTV for PC. Cherish the experience of BlazeTV on PC by following our step by step procedure for either Bluestacks or MEmu Play. If you face any issues, please reach us through the comments box below. We are more than happy to see your comments and help you.